Cafe Andino

Contact +51-43-421203

Lucar y Torre 530, Huaraz, Peru,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Colorful cafe offering coffee, juices, food, and books. Uses lots of fresh vegetables and fruit, and vegans could find something to eat here. Website: cafeandino.com.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Peruvian, Non-veg

First Review by DIANE240378

Qué Rico! - Edit

Very impressed. although meat is available on the menu, the vegetarian options are great! the salads alone are very filling and rich with lush greens. My hungry boyfriend and I could share 1 quinoa tofu plate and we're full and satisfied. They brought all of the food out at once, with about 5 different condiments, and oil and vinegar. they also have great coffee from a machine, which I found difficult to find in this town. the setting is calm. lots of art work, a library and groovy music! menus I'm english and spanish. the workers were very kind and attentive. love this place.

cool vibe - Edit

Cool place with great options. When i arrived the american owner said i might be waiting for awhile as they were busy so i said ok i will wait. I ordered burrito without cheese &i got beef burrito but they appologised as they gave it to wrong person. Eventually my burrito arrived with cheese ontop so i just took it off &ate it as i was to hungery. I just caught this place at the wrong time id say. I ordered soya latte aswell which was great&it was lovely chatting to owner at the bar.

Pros: cool vibe, vegan friendly, english spoken

Cons: needs more vegan options

Return to Huaraz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Andino closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 450 times since Jun 2013.