Cafe 100 - Mother's Vegan Burger

n/a

Hwamyeong sindosi-ro, Hwamyeong-dong, Busan, South Korea

Serves all-vegan burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, and smoothies.

Categories: Vegan, American, Fast food

First Review by rozzles

Vegetarian Buffet - Edit

I was a little confused by this place, as it didnt quite match the description given by other reviews. Im not sure whether it has changed management, or if it was just because it was a sunday lunchtime, but as opposed to an a la carte vegan burger restaraunt, it was infact a vegetarian buffet with vegan options.

Food wise, it was of a good quality, especially for a buffet restaraunt; the burger/slider, candied walnuts, and fried soy meat the particular standout. A coffee is included in the price, though this was a little cold.

Staff are very friendly and speak a good level of English. They are more than helpful and show a genuine interest in your stories.

At 9800W, it was a little expensive, though this is unsurprising as it is a buffey. I wish I had known this before I went as I would have gone when I was a little more hungry, as opposed to when I just fancied a mid day lunch

Pros: Wide range of food

Cons: A little expensive

Delicious Burgers and Smoothies - Edit

Stopped by this small café in search of vegan food, it was somewhat hard to find, we were lucky we stumbled upon the sign inside of the multi story building it is in, on the 3rd floor. They have a great variety of burgers, we had the blueberry smoothie, mushroom burger and buldeoug (soy bulgogi hot dog). Everything was very delicious! I would recommend this place to anyone, the chef himself was super friendly and helpful we shared some good laughs with him trying to communicate together, he also gave us a free pastry.

Pros: Friendly staff, Delicious food, Nice vibe

Cons: No English menu, Difficult to find

Great vegan burgers - Edit

I've been a few times now and really recommend this burger place. The menu is not in English but the staff are happy to help. I recommend the garlic steak burger!

Pros: Delicious burgers, Friendly staff

Cons: Had to wait a while for the burgers.

Return to Busan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe 100 - Mother's Vegan Burger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.