Cactus Pear

Contact 513-961-7400

3215 Jefferson Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, 45220

Serves meat, vegan options available. Southwestern bistro. Offers several lacto-vegetarian items. Has tofu fajita, eggplant fajita, chipotle hummus, and others. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat 5:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Take-out, Mexican, Catering, Southwestern American, Non-veg

First Review by AbeLincoln

The rice is not vegan, I just go without - Edit

This restaurant is in me and my fiance's rotation. I usually get the tofu fajitas without rice, but there are salads and burritos and tacos. I like that their menu has a lot of vegan options. Sometimes it's way too oily but hey, it's fajitas and they have mushrooms as an option too. There's always leftovers which I love to eat later. The staff is nice and I like that this place is a Clifton (Cincinnati neighborhood) staple. It's also awesome that there are coupons in the Bearcat magazine in those newspaper plastic stands around the University of Cincinnati.

Pros: lots of options, very tasty, leftovers

Cons: can't get rice

Awesome tofu fajitas, good beers - Edit

The tofu fajitas at Cactus Pear are amazing! The serving size is also very generous - with corn chips and tasty salsa, there is more than enough for two. I also like their seasonal beers and have always been able to find a vegan-friendly one to try.

Pros: delicious tofu fajitas, generous servings, friendly service

Cons: only a few vegan options , (but they are good ones)

Good place - Edit

I was shocked to see a Mexican style place that had tofu fajitas. They were delish!! I loooove their salsa, it's different but so good. Good place!

Ps. try the Mango Margarita!

Pros: tofu fajitas, two locations, salsa rocks

Cons: weird hours

Return to Cincinnati Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cactus Pear closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3162 times since Jun 2010.