Cabonnay

( 1 review )
603-854-9955

55 Bridge St, Manchester, New Hampshire, USA, 03101

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant with multiple themed rooms. Has labeled vegan menu options. Many vegetarian options can also be made vegan. Note: They only accept credit/debit cards. Open Tue-Sat 4:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-10:00pm. Closed Mon.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Gluten-free, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Mdionne13

Great Service! - Edit

I went here for an Easter Dinner with my family and checker their dinner menu before hand so I knew I had options. When we got there we found out they were only serving their brunch menu. (*NOTE: Their brunch menu has very little/ no vegan options!) I was a little discouraged however, asked the waitress about any potential options. She was so helpful, not only did she find some options for me but the executive chef came up and spoke with me about what I'd like! My experience here was not only amazing but also delicious!

Cabonnay is a very laid back dining experience, on the higher end in price and will be a longer meal, but the staff is amazing and truly cares about their customers! Will definitely be going back! This place made dining out much less stressful!

Pros: Amazing staff!, Great and fun drinks!

Cons: Brunch menu has little to no true veg options

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cabonnay closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.