Cabo Flats Cantina and Tequila Bar

Contact 561-624-0024

11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave Ste 5101, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA, 33410

Serves meat, vegan options available. A lively cantina bar offering Mexican and Southwestern inspired food. Has vegetarian burritos, fajitas, and enchiladas with dairy but vegan can ask to omit cheese. In-house-made guacamole. Open .

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Southwest, Non-veg

First Review by gortollini

Strict Vegan Served Steak!! - Edit

I ordered veggie fajitas staying that I was a strict vegan and asked for no dairy or cheese, when I was served I found beef under the veggies. I would never go there again..

Great food, Upbeat atmosphere! - Edit

Originally found this place online and saw that they had vegetarian options so decided to check it out for dinner. I was 100% satisfied with my meal, the atmosphere and the service. Started off with endless chips and salsa (which was amazing and not too spicy) and went for the vegetarian enchiladas and asked for no cheese seeing as I'm vegan. There were three of them filled with mushrooms, peppers, corn and onion and they were served with rice and refried black beans, which I thought was a nice switch from the ol' refried pinto beans. Also, you could choose from three different sauces to have topped on the enchiladas which I liked, I went for the tamitillo as I'm a big fan of green tomatoes.

The place itself is upbeat with bar area and outside seating which would be great to hang out at after work or with a few mates. The only thing that was a little off putting was the music they played was really loud and if you're looking for a place to have a quite intimate dinner this is not the place but it was enjoyable to grab a bite with a friend or if you're looking to bring the entire family and celebrate.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday April 19, 2011

Pros: festive, friendly staff, awesome food

Cons: loud music

Return to Palm Beach Gardens Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cabo Flats Cantina and Tequila Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1087 times since Apr 2011.