Byles Glodny - Food Truck

883-572478

Rynek (at / near the theater), Jawor, Poland

A 100% vegan food-truck serving food with original flavors including dinners, desserts and fast food dishes. Check Facebook for opening updates etc. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-6:00pm, Sat 10:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, International

First Review by FraSi

Pychotka - Edit

Fastfood w wege opcji w jednym z piękniejszych i bardziej romantycznych rynków na Dolnym slasku

This place is closed. - Edit

I haven't eaten in this "restaurant", so I shouldn't rate it, but... I was there yesterday in working hours. I had huge hopes based on description found on HappyCow. My dissapointment was also huge.

First, place was closed. Second, place is not a restaurant, it is a food truck. I uploaded a pic how it really looks like.

I was super curious about "Byles glodny" food, so I really hope I will be more lucky in the future. Basically I hope it was closed only temporary.

Pros: Unfortunatelly I know none

Cons: Place was closed in working hours. , It is not a reastaurant, it is a food truck.

Meaks 26 Mar 2017 - Hi, thanks for your review. I checked the venue's Facebook page and it appears they closed early yesterday and are closed tomorrow. So looks like it was only a temporary thing. :)
David | TeamCow

Return to Jawor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Byles Glodny - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.