Butterhead Greens Cafe

912-201-1808

1813 Bull St, Savannah, Georgia, USA, 31401

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual cafe, order at counter. Many different salads that can be made vegan. Has quinoa salad and sweet potato salad for sides, a thai style entree salad (the dressing that thai style comes with is not vegan but can be substituted). House-made veggie patties is vegan suitable and may be ordered as add-on to a salad. Could build your own salad and sandwiches. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-2:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by RaeMyss

good salad selection, some vegan options - Edit

have been here a few times, I'm vegan. staff was knowledgeable about vegan options. a few salad options that are vegan or could easily be made vegan. some days, they have vegan soup of the day. can also build your own salad. per staff, the veggie patty is vegan (homemade).

Pros: a good bit of vegetarian options, good portion siz

Cons: could have more vegan options

Vegetarian- yes. Vegan- ehhh... - Edit

I used to come here frequently when I was a vegetarian--they have a make your own grilled cheese sandwich menu where you can assemble a pretty good sandwich but as far as vegan options go... I've veganized some of their sandwiches before and they were pretty bland. I still go here all the time for coffee (they offer almond milk, and since I avoid soy dairy alternatives this place is a godsend for me when I want coffee, haha). So, if you're just looking for a place to chill with your hot date over coffee, I'd recommend this place. But if you're looking for vegan friendly meals.. There are other places you can go...
I've also had iffy experiences with the staff. They're definitely very hit or miss. There are two workers there who are exceptionally pleasant and friendly. A few others are rather aloof, rude, and don't seem to pay attention to orders ( I once had ham thrown onto my sandwich... to which I was like... WTF? )

Return to Savannah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Butterhead Greens Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.