Busaba

303-665-0330

133 S Mccaslin Blvd Unit H, Louisville, Colorado, USA, 80027

Serves meat, vegan options available. Modern decor Thai food restaurant with bar. Offers the standard Thai dishes, with choice of protein, including fried (with egg) tofu or vegan tofu (no egg). Coconut milk is available for Thai iced tea. Veg menu items are labeled with icons.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by HaileyNicole

excellent Thai - Edit

The food is good, fresh, and there are lots of veg/vegan options. Also, the owner thinks she knows better than you do how spicy you want your meal -- and she is right! I wish Busaba was in downtown Louisville, which really needs more veg options.

Pros: delicious, brown rice option

Cons: can be very busy -- is that really a con?

Thai - style spicy yumminess - Edit

If you can arrive EARLY for lunch or dinner then it's a relaxed, happy place to eat. Don't make the mistake of going at 'peak eating times' because everyone else knows it's a great place to eat! My favorite is their eggplant dish - it has a depth of flavor that reminds me of steak (vegan 7 yrs)! Crisp, flavorful veggies, clear vegan options, delicious sauces and good curry and rice dishes that can be made mild to Thai-hot at your request. Staff very accommodating for vegans. Enjoy the green tea here particularly.

Pros: excellent vegan selection/clearly labeled dishes , adaptable recipes/helpful staff , brown rice option

Cons: crazy-busy at peak times

Fantastic! - Edit

There was a wait when we got there and a wait when we left. Great place for when you're with someone who doesn't eat the same as you.
I got green curry with every vegetable imaginable (custom) and my boyfriend had a seafood something or another. We we both more than satisfied!
Great decor and service. It seemed a bit slow, but that could have been because it was packed on a Saturday night and we were both starving!
It needs more great reviews on Happy Cow! Google gives it 4.8*s I think.
This is a place I will recommend and be a repeat customer.
You won't be disappointed! Lots of great vegan options. Nom nom. :)

Pros: menu, location , atmosphere

Cons: a little small, but only because it's so good and

Return to Louisville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Busaba closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.