Burrito San

305-533-1288

119 SE 1st Ave, Miami, Florida, USA, 33131

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegans could get the country miso soup, Shanghai bok choy, Szechuan eggplant, midori smoothie, Buddha's belly burrito roll, and tofu burrito roll. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by caridadfernandez

yum! - Edit

Wow! This place was amazing! Went with my non vegetarian friend who also loved her dish. I got the Saucy tofu bowl (comes with rice and seaweed salad) and the Miso soup. Everything was so tasty, filling, and fresh! Service was quick and very friendly. I would def come back and recommend this place to anyone looking for a healthy, yummy bite to eat.

Pros: fresh, fast, vegan options are filling

a fun twist - Edit

Vegan items clearly marked. I enjoyed my Saucy Tofu "burrito" (like a jumbo sushi wrap) & their miso soup (with potatoes & cabbage) was excellent.
This is informal, cafe style place (no table service), but counter staff was friendly.

Pros: decent vegan options, reasonable prices/portions

Something for everyone! - Edit

Finding a place to eat that most people can agree on is hard to do. Especially if you're a picky eater like me. Burrito San has something for everyone. I am obsessed with the Asian Nachos, wonton chips instead of tortilla chips... Genius! I love it even more because it has several vegan/vegetarian options, which is great because half my family is vegetarian.

The Thai Donuts are so sinfully delicious, I got them for FREE on my birthday by joining their rewards program.

It's also pretty cool that you can park for just $1 at the Miami Tower, it's so hard to find cheap parking in Downtown. The first time I went I didn't know about this and paid a lot more. They also deliver though, if you don't want to drive there or if your lunch break is short.

Pros: Non-GMO, Positive enviroment, Vegan/Vegetarian Options

Return to Miami Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Burrito San closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.