Burrito Boyz

519-679-2699

206 Central Ave, London, Ontario, Canada

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican fast food chain with numerous locations. The menu notes what's vegan and gluten-free, and staff understand what vegan means.

Categories: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Jalebi Boy

Great burrito - Edit

Great vegan burrito and friendly staff!

Sometimes I've gotten cheese even though I asked not to so I guess be extra clear on that.

Nacho average burrito - Edit

Fast food, easy to eat, not messy, just packed with flavour.
Service staff are always treating you like a friend when you walk in. It's truly a different, personalized experience from the competition. Keep it up :)
The veggy soy or refried beans with no cheese are vegan.
They tell me their refried beans are done with just water, no lard. Happy eats!

Pros: flavour, convenient location, mexican!

They made it exactly how we wanted! I like that! - Edit

It's fast-food, but we could get ours good vegan fast food. Our vegan friend strongly recommended it when we were visiting.
What I really liked was that the staff were totally clear about vegan and gluten-free. No explaining required. The menu board is also very clear with vegan choices. My partner got a gluten-free wrap. I had a sweet potato burrito. Then, they made our burritos exactly how we wanted them -- more of this ingredient, none of that, lots of this, no problem. Lots of fresh veggies. Big burritos! Awesome!

Updated from previous review on 2017-01-26

Pros: Monster (meal-sized) burritos, vegan ingredients very clear, made as you want it

Return to London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Burrito Boyz closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.