First Review by gabynbrad

so so - Edit

Be careful ordering here my veggie friends. I've been twice. So the first time i went i called a head and ordered a vegan burrito to be ready for my lunch break, even called as i was leaving work to confirm my order. When i got there they gave me a steak(rip) burrito. luckily i noticed before eating it and went back, i asked for a refund but then insisted on just making me a new one so i ended up late for work. Why would you go back you ask? well a friend dragged me, the 2nd time was better and i had a girl who knew what vegan was what i didnt know that she let me know is you need to tell them you need vegan guac because for some reason they add unnecessary dairy to the regular guacamole(WHY?!). Its good they have vegan options but with so many veg friendly options in their area id vote this as a skip it. if you do go be careful

Delicious and very satisfying! - Edit

I had many burritos in my life and this is probably the best place. I love the sweet potato/veggie soy combo. You can also get it gluten-free. Their hot sauce is deadly, so go easy.
They have an eat-in area (not a lot of seats). But we usually get it to go. The parking around the area is the only bad thing, especially recently there has been some construction right on their street. But if that's the only negative thing I have to say, well it is a really awesome burrito. And very very big. Make sure to specify vegan guacamole and no cheese. Maybe in the future they will have vegan cheese. That would make them super perfect!

Pros: Great taste, Very satisfying, Not expensive

Cons: No vegan cheese, Bad parking in the area

Return to Hamilton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Burrito Boys closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 729 times since Aug 2014.