Burrito Baby

+49-62118167120

Quadrat D4, 5, Mannheim, Germany, 68159

Mexican and Tex-Mex restaurant with a flagship location in Berlin; this one opened Jul 2017. Vegan choices are labeled. On the menu are burritos, tacos, quesadilla, and nachos with guacamole.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Fast food, Mexican

First Review by NemDiv

Quiet tasty - Edit

My husband and I went there shortly after they opened and apparently there was a new waitress in training.... so that let to a bit of chaos. But in the end everything worked out and we got the food we ordered eventually... ;o))
The food itself was really tasty. My husband had a giant vegan burrito that was just on the right side of spicy and I had the black bean tacos.
We'll defiantly be coming back and also bring our little vegan, now that we know the place is very kid-friendly and the food is also suitable for smaller children.
The staff was very friendly and the whole atmosphere was very relaxed and casual.
A great addition to the already numerous vegan eateries in Mannheim.

Pros: lots of vegan options, not too spicy, kid-friendly

Tasty and good choices for gluten intolerance - Edit

Fresh homemade lemonade and delicious cashew creme. You can veganize nearly everything on the menu without problem. Enough choices for people with gluten intolerance. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Return to Mannheim Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Burrito Baby closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.