CLOSED: Burgerrecht

Erkstr. 4 (at Karl-Marx-Str. ), Berlin, Germany, 12043

Serves meat, vegan options available. A burger place but also offers a list of vegan burgers. Reported closed, Mar 2018.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by Asparagus_Milo

really good place!!! - Edit

so glad we were in the area and in the mood for burgers! the vegan menu is HUGE: 11 vegan burgers (plus 4 vegetarian ones) and some other vegan snacks (chicken nuggets, calamari, chicken legs and several different fries). i was truly impressed!
i ordered a vegan burger with schnitzel (which turned out to be chicken fingers, but who cares as long as it tastes good, right?), my boyfriend had a vegetarian burger and we shared some curly fries.
my burger ("Anstiftung") was insanely good - i swapped the cocktail sauce with a sweet & sour one and don't regret that choice at all.
portions are huge!
fries were excellent!

the place looks pretty cool. people working there were very nice and supportive. they also deliver and can be busy even though not a lot of people might be sitting inside. waiting time was average, though a little on the long side for "fast food". i don't mind at all. after a day walking around berlin, i don't mind sitting ;)

100% recommended!!!

Pros: lots and lots of vegan options, taste & variety, location

Cons: i honestly don't understand why they still , serve meat ;)

ok place - Edit

Average fast food place. Burgers are Ok, but nothing spectacular..Big portions, fair prices..
Not a place that comes to mind when craving a good vegan burger. Probably will order again only if i run out of other options..

Pros: big portions, prices

Cons: all is too meh for my standards :)

huge burgers! - Edit

The burgers were really good and filing and the sauce was tasty. Lots of vegan options.

Good Fast-food Style Vegan Food - Edit

For a non-vegan place the vegan menu was very extensive. The staff were chatty and friendly even though we arrived about 5 minutes before they close, which I appreciate is very annoying. I don't normally go for imitation cheeses and that sort of thing but today I had vegan calamari (not bad at all) and a vegan burger that was very satisfying, tasted very familiarly fast foody. There are other menu options for stuff that doesn't include vegan cheeses and bacons (the stuff I would normally go for) if you're not in the mood for that kind of thing. I would definitely recommend this place and if we were staying in the area longer I'd definitely be going back.

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Burgerrecht closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.