Burgerheart

• ( 1 review )

Tübinger Str. 8, Stuttgart, Germany, 70178

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain burger restaurant offering labeled vegan options. Choice of different types of vegan french fries and four different vegan sauces are available. Has outside seating.
Note November 2021: Some regions in Germany, such as Bavaria and Saxony, may limit restaurant hours (call ahead). Indoor dining is only possible with proof of vaccination/recent recovery from Covid-19. Takeaway is available for anyone. Call ahead as availability, hours, and rules may vary. Open Mon-Thu 11:30-22:00, Fri-Sat 11:30-23:00, Sun 11:30-21:00.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by lilScorpio

lilScorpio

Points +4929

19 Oct 2020

no good value for money

The concept of burger heart is pretty cool, also I like their interior design.
Maybe they had a bad day when I visited, but I was pretty disappointed with their burger.
I chose the brezel bun, which was super dry, the ketchup was an all gummy-like texture, probably been sitting to long on the hot plate. Patty was ok, but not outstanding, fries were ok, too.
All in all I found it to be relatively poor in implementation and quality for the price.
There are way better veg burgers around, but since my visit has been some time ago, maybe I'll give it another chance.
Staff was sorry for my complaint and friendly (I got a new ketchup ;-))

Updated from previous review on 2020-10-19

Pros: quiete a few options, within city center, close to metro etc.

Cons: lack in quality, therefore relatively expensive

Return to Stuttgart Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Burgerheart closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.