BurgerFuel

( 1 review )
317-405-8362

6320 Guilford Ave, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, 46220

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger franchise but has vegetarian menu section that includes one vegan burger (with vegan cheese and aoli) and a couple of others which can be veganized. Sides include veggie balls (chickpea and pumpkin) and fries. Specify vegan to be sure. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri 11:00am-12:00am, Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by CassandraErbeck

Excellent Experience - Edit

The vegan options were well label and while there were not many the ones provided were delicious. I went with a friend and we both got the Vegan 'burger' with had a pumpkin, chickpea, carrot and ginger patty and vegan cheese with a number of other yummy toppings. We also got sweet potato fries (without the aioli). We ordered carry out towards the end of the night and they gave us extra fries and vegan bites which were made of the same substance as the patties. I'm sure this was just a fluke but was very nice! Will most definitely be returning.

Pros: yummy, well label vegan options, outdoor seating,

Cons: limited amount of vegan options

Return to Indianapolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BurgerFuel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.