BurgerFuel

n/a

The Dubai Mall, Upper Food Court, Level 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger franchise but has vegetarian menu section. The ingredients range from sweet potato, chickpea, mushroom, and basil to pumpkin, cashew nut, ginger and seeds. Toppings such as plum, peanut, and aioli sauces plus avocado, relish, and salad greens. Ask for vegan bread. Open Mon-Thu 9:30am-12:00am, Fri 9:30am-1:00am, Sat-Sun 9:30am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, American, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by nogodsjustwriters

Great vegan fast food! - Edit

There are 11 branches of Burger Fuel in Dubai so you should be having one not too far from you no matter where you stay!
I normally visit the one at the Dubai Mall and like the taste of their vegan Burger, the V-Dub Vege without aioli and cheese a lot! The burger patty is made out of pumpkin, carrot, chickpea and ginger and actually is the same as their motobites just on a burger. Most of the times I get their sweet potato fries on the side since they are cripy and delicious! If you are unsure about the burger bun finally being vegan or not (I consider it was vegan since that's what it says on their menu) you can swap it with a lettuce wrap and get normal fries on the side if you prefer!

Pros: Burger Patty is delicious and different from other, Motobites are a great snack , Sweet potato fries are delicious

Cons: Not sure if Burger Bun is 100% vegan, It's fried fast food and not the most healthy opti

good fast food - Edit

There are a few locations - including one in JBT walk. Good flavours - usually a couple of veggie burgers to choose from. Yummy fries.

Pros: veg friendly cheat food , good fries

Cons: not very healthy haha, not cheap

Surprisingly tasty, but sadly not vegan - Edit

Initially, I wasn't going to go here, because I feel that the recent mushrooming of gourmet burger joints in Dubai isn't necessarily a good thing.
I haven't been to a classic fast food place like McDonald's for ages, so I was a bit hesitant when I was invited to Burger Fuel.

Actually, I thought it was very tasty. I had one of their vegetarian burgers and I liked it. Their fries are very good, too.
It's not a place I would go to regularly, because I still feel that despite them having relatively good veggie options, you're supporting the meat trade by eating there (as this is what they make most of their money with). However, it's a nice place for an occasional treat - we all have days were crave a really good burger.
They do claim to have vegan options, but their burger buns contain dairy according to a local vegan blogger, so best to steer clear of them if you're vegan.

Check their website, because they have many other locations in the city.
Updated from previous review on Thursday January 22, 2015

Pros: Tasty, Good veggie options, Yummie fries

Cons: Still a meat-focused burger joint , Burger buns supposedly not vegan

Return to Dubai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BurgerFuel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.