BurgerFuel - Sowah Square

( 1 review )
02-6738779

The Galleria at Sowah Square, Food Court, Level 1, Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise burger joint from New Zealand whose menu includes a vegetarian section with various veggie patties using ingredients ranging from sweet potato, chickpea, mushroom, and basil to pumpkin, cashew nut, ginger and seeds. Open Mon-Wed 10:30am-11:00pm, Thu-Fri 10:30am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 10:30am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by apartment2504

Burger Fuel – vegan burgers all over the Emirates - Edit

Burger Fuel is a burger restaurant from New Zealand with 64 locations around the world including 40 locations in New Zealand. I’ve heard a lot of people going crazy over their burgers, but when I went there earlier this year, there was only one vegetarian burger on the menu. After going again recently I was super surprised that I was able to have a delicious, vegan burger.

Burger Fuel is famous for its grass-fed beef so when I found vegetarian burgers with vegan options I was super excited. I’m not a big fan of burgers, but tofu with peanut satay sauce and pumpkin and beetroot sounded super delicious. Tip: If you have the entertainer 2014, you will find vouchers for both branches, Abu Dhabi and Dubai.

The menu offers three vegetariain burgers, two of them have vegan options.

Combustion Tofu: organic tofu, teriyaki sauce, avocado, peanut satay sauce on a smaller bun. Remove aioli to make it vegan.

V-Dub Vege: crumbed pumpkin, carrot, chickpea & ginger bites, beetroot. Remove aioli and cheddar to make it vegan.

Their fries and moto bites are also vegan.

I have had both burgers, combustion tofu at Galleria Mall in Abu Dhabi, and V-Dub vegge at the Dubai Mall.

The V-dub vege bruger is absolutely delicious, I loved the pumpkin pieces and the red beet. If you love tofu and thai food, go for the com tofu burger. I’m not the biggest fan of tofu, but the burger was stasty and I loved the peanut sauce. If you’re missing a nice burger on a plant-based diet, Burger Fuel is the place to go to. And maybe they will offer whole-wheat bread in the future.

For more infos and pictures click here: https://apartment2504.wordpress.com/2014/11/21/burgerfuelveganburgers/

Pros: vegan burgers cleary marked on the menu, more than just a veggie patty, also offers vegan side dishes

Cons: would love to have a whole wheat bun

Return to Abu Dhabi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BurgerFuel - Sowah Square closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.