BurgerFi

• ( 5 reviews )

2844 S Main St, Kennesaw, Georgia, USA, 30144

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast-casual burger restaurant founded in 2011 in Florida. Offers two vegan items: The "vegan Beyond burger" and French fries. Get your order on wheat buns or on lettuce. Fries are vegan but onion rings not. Grill is likely shared. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by NightmareRose

CoffeeAlpaca

Points +62

01 Nov 2021

Well it’s a vegan burger

It’s not the most amazing burger I’ve ever had… in fact I still think the yellow deli still has this place beat. The fries tho are on par with five guys if not better! Less grease and way more solid. Wish they at least had one more vegan option. 🤷‍♀️ with that being said, I will probably come back ☺️

Updated from previous review on 2021-10-31

Pros: Good burger, Great fries, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Pricey, Not a lot of options

BritanyContreras

Points +11

Mostly Veg
11 Jun 2021

Good

I got the veggie burger, it was nice and the fires were one of the best I've ever had. I got full and couldn't finish the whole thing! It was a bit pricey, though

KatHarb

Points +109

Vegetarian
20 Feb 2019

Beyond Burger

Happy that they offer a vegan burger. Hard to find if you don’t live in the metro.

angel325

Points +27

Vegetarian
12 Jun 2018

First timer

First time going here. Found the place on happy cow app. Such a cute and cozy restaurant. Love the fact that being a ovo-lacto vegetarian, they had selections on the menu and no one looked at me weird when I asked for vegetarian choices. They staff was very friendly and the serve was great! Definitely coming back.

Pros: Lots of vegetarian choices.

Cons: No cons.

NightmareRose

Points +93

26 Mar 2018

Beyond Meat Burgers!

I love Beyond Meat Burgers! You will have to ask for the vegan version but they don't look at you like a whack job when you do so. The guy at the counter was very friendly. They have no issues with you bringing your own cheese/condiments to add and he said they were used to it from us vegans 😆

Pros: Delicious

Cons: Only one option but its delicious

Return to Kennesaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BurgerFi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1903 times.