Burger Lounge

Contact 619-435-6835

922 Orange Ave (at 9th Ave), Coronado, California, USA, 92118

Serves meat, vegan options available. While menu is meat based, it includes a quinoa veggie burger (not vegan) plus fresh organic salads. The quinoa salad can be made vegan by omitting cheese. Order at the counter.

Category: Lacto, American, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by monicalsmith1

Go Elsewhere - Edit

Not a place for vegans. Veg burger has cheese in it. I know one of the owners. He used to have a full veg restaurant and now has these places with a big picture of a meat burger on the homepage. More interested in the thickness of his wallet than for a kinder planet.

Great Salads - Quinoa Burger has cheese in it! - Edit

We specifically went to this cafe to have the quinoa burger and were disappointed that it contained cheese so we just had salad. We were really impressed with the salads and left satisfied. The chain uses mostly organic ingredients and is best for lunch.

The best burgers, salads, fries and service! - Edit

This restaurant is fast, delicious, fresh, friendly--we loved it!! Quinoa burgers for us veggies, but also turkey burgers and their beef burgers are organic with their cows never in a feed lot. Even though I hate that they're killing cows, at least their cows are treated better than the huge corporate burger joints. The buns are whole grain, and they serve baby burgers--smaller burgers--for my kids--most places don't make smaller versions of their veggie burgers. My husband and kids had the veggie burger and I had the vegetable salad. amazing!!! Fresh, delicious, great size! We also ordered the fries and onion rings--also great. You order at the counter, but the service doesn't end there. Your food is brought to the table and the wait-staff are buzzing around making sure that you have everything you need--getting us refills, free samples,etc--and VERY friendly!! There are only 5 Burger Lounge's in the CA area--wish one would move to Colorado where we live--we would eat there weekly.

Pros: delicious food, great staff, FRESH

Cons: a little small

Return to Coronado Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Burger Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1454 times since Jan 2011.