Burger Fuel - BNZ Center

03-3656666

BNZ Center, Hereford St, Christchurch, New Zealand, 8013

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise burger joint whose menu includes a vegetarian section with various veggie patties. The combustion tofu and v-dub vege burger patties are vegan - ask to remove aioli and cheese. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Western, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by Fiftytimes

Average - Edit

We ate here just because we didn't have a car and it was late and we didn't know where else to go!
It's great that chain restaurants have vegan options and that we can actually get something, but the kumara fries were burnt which made them unpleasant to eat. The burgers are alright- I prefer the veggie patty one but I never really like it when you have to remove mayo or cheese but still pay the same money....makes me wish they offered the vegan alternative, or at least allowed you to have something else instead!

No actual vegan options - Edit

You have to alter the veggie burgers to make them vegan, even then there are only two options. The tofu was yummy though and a reasonable price. A range of the sides are also vegan but I only had the burger when I went so I cannot comment on their standard.

Pros: Nice burgers, Good prices

Cons: Lack of vegan options

Great vegan burgers - Edit

Burger Fuel have three veggie burger options, two of which can be made vegan. Just ask, staff are really helpful.
Both the potatoe fries and kumera fries are veg, just ask to swop the aoli for ketchup.

Pros: Friendly, helpful staff.

Return to Christchurch Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Burger Fuel - BNZ Center closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.