Bun Bo Vietam - Gotico

+34-933011378

Calle Sagristans, 3, Barcelona, Spain, 08002

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese food. Could substitute tofu for meat and ask for the vegetarian fish sauce; vegan choices include nems, curry, bun, noodle and rice dishes. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-12:00am, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-1:00am, Sun 12:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by KimMartin

Limited vegan options - Edit

A nice, popular restaurant but with very limited vegan options. There was a short waiting list but we managed to get a table outside in 5 minutes on a Thursday evening. When asking for vegan options, they brought me a separate menu which specified all different allergens. I had a curry for the main which was ok. There were no vegan options for starters nor desserts so we had to move to a nearby cafe&ice cream shop so that I could also get a dessert.

Updated from previous review on 2017-09-29

Pros: Friendly staff, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Limited vegan options

Delicious food - Edit

This is a little gem. We had the soup and the tofu curry and each was really delicious. Great decor and good service

Pros: good portions, delicious food, fast service

Cons: more vegan options would be nice, very casual - not good for a romantic dinner or so

Return to Barcelona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bun Bo Vietam - Gotico closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.