Bun Bo Hue

+46-8337033

Sankt Eriksgatan 124, Stockholm, Sweden, 113 31

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese place with menu section of vegan foods marked, and staff know what vegan means. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by virre

Wow! - Edit

I wanted to give this place a five star rating but this app won't let me! Great food! Good service and nice staff! 💞

Best vietnamese in town - Edit

Lately there have been an explosion in Vietnamese restaurants with vegan options in town, and this is one that came out of it.

This is for me the best of these, the food I have had here is excellent the local is on the outskirts of town so I never need to reserve a table.

The food is made with good produce, the owner is passionate about her food and willing to talk about her food and philosophy. Ask for recommendations

I have not been to "Minh mat" so I can not compare, I just know people that been to both have preferred Bun Bo Hue (and that Bun Bo Hue have better overall rating on general restaurant ratings site)

Pros: Clearly marked vegan menu, Passionate owner and good produce, Fantastic food

Cons: On the outskirts

Return to Stockholm Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bun Bo Hue closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.