Buford Highway Farmers Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
770-455-0770

5600 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30340

Supermarket with large fresh produce section including organics. Has some frozen vegetables, international culinary items, gluten-free food, Bob's Red Mill products, dehyrdrated raw food items in the produce section, and selection of spices. Has a large vegan section near produce area which includes mock meats and a freezer full of vegan ice creams and frozen vegan products. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by KatieBush

great selection - Edit

I love loading up on spices here. They also have a huge selection of produce. They even carry vegan mock meats!

Great variety - Edit

Buford Highway Farmer's Market has a really great variety of produce. I've never had any problems with any of their produce. I appreciate the extensive organic section as well as the vegan area. They label aisles here based on what country the food originates from. I found a tortilla press for a really good deal, which I've been trying to find for a while now. Staff is very helpful if you need help finding something. I've heard that you can get fake shrimp, etc here, too.

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Buford Highway Farmers Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.