Bueno Loco Restaurante

207-619-7057

240 US Rte 1, Falmouth, Maine, USA, 04105

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mayan-inspired Mexican food with vegan choices such as Mayan spring rolls, mayitas, quinoa stew, and chocolate avocado cake. Breakfast options include "follow your heart" vegan omelets, quinoa skillets and vegan scrambles. Uses vegan cheese, vegan sour cream, seitan and fresh produce. Seats 100. Open Mon-Thu 7:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 7:00am-10:00pm, Sun 7:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Decoyman

Vegan Friendly Mayan Restaurant - Edit

My partner and I are so happy we found this place through happy cow while traveling through Maine. We went for breakfast on Saturday and decided to eat dinner takeout here as well. The environment is open and welcoming and our servers were very friendly, professional and checked on us regularly. They were extremely busy during dinner due to this day being their 5th yr restaurant anniversary. However, they took the time to check our order and make sure everything was correct.

They advised us they can make almost every item on their menu vegan as they have vegan Seitan, cheese, eggs, sour cream, etc.

For breakfast/brunch my partner ordered breakfast enchiladas and I had the breakfast tacos, sunset margaritas and a vegan chocolate cake which our server said was one of the most popular items. For dinner we ordered takeout nachos and three layer bean dip. The three layer bean dip was layered with sour cream, guacamole and black bean dip. The nachos had their beef Seitan, daiya cheese, sautéed veggies and sour cream. It was all delicious and we would definitely be back if we return to the area!

Pros: Can make almost anything vegan , Vegan friendly and knowledgeable staff

Cons: No sweet tea

Sooooo nice! - Edit

I had such a great experience here! The staff were very knowledgeable on what was vegan and what wasnt. They have vegan sour cream and cheese! I got a platter of nachos and seitan tacos. The seitan was not very good in my opinion but the nachos were delicious! They use daiya cheese FYI. The manager kept coming over and checking up on me and made sure I was aware that the sour cream was a little runny, if the food was good, etc. Great experience!

Pros: Great management , Awesome vibe, Knowledgeable staff

Cons: Seitan is yucky

Another vegan/veg friendly restaurant in Maine - Edit

Lots of choices for a vegan and vegetarian,prices good, and the food was out of this world. We went for lunch this time, and we hope to go for dinner soon.The service was great and atmosphere is nice and open. Its a keeper.

Pros: price, good portions, taste

Return to Falmouth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bueno Loco Restaurante closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.