First Review by clary

one of the best buffets - Edit

it doesn't look like much, but this really is one of the best veg buffets. the food is really good. I'm not really into fake meats but they take it to another level. meat balls, chicken legs, it's weird because I don't miss eating that stuff, meat has never been appealing to me, but their creations are great! and of course it's dirt cheap.

Best vegetarian food in Gongguan - Edit

As a student at the nearby National Taiwan University, I keep trying new vegetarian places in the Gongguan area (...and there are many of them!) but this one remains my favourite. The setting is very cosy; the food is fresh, delicious and quite creative and cheap compared to other buffets. In addition, the staff is very helpful and kind. Just to give you an example: One day, I realized too late that I had forgotten my money and the owner simply said "méi guānxi"/no problem - clearly not the reaction I was expecting ;)

Pros: Delicious food, Great value, Very helpful staff

Cons: Mock meat looks scaringly real

My favorite taiwanese buffet - Edit

Even though, they have a little bit less choices then other buffets, EVERYTHING is good! Also, they have some differents choices everyday, so you can eat there everyday if you want. Of course, some items are always available. The best is the mock chicken legs and the spring rolls. For a good full plate, it shouldn't cost you more then 120ntd.

Nice Buffet! - Edit

Cheap & good pay-by-weight buffet near Gonguan MRT & NTU University. I went there for lunch and payed 100ntd for good portion of vegetables, mock meat & desserts.
I liked the battered & fried mushrooms, mock chicken legs, mock fish steak & fried red bean mochi best. One of the best Chinese vegetarian buffets I've been to so far! However, they should mark the vegan options as some other comparable buffets do! The staff didn't speak English, so I had to choose the things that I think are vegan.

Pros: Tasty, Variety, Cheap

Cons: Does Not Sign Vegan Items

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Buddha Vegetarian Paradise closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.