CLOSED: Buddha Burgers - Eliat

Contact 97286374185

HaMelicha 6, Eilat, Israel, 88550

An addition to the Buddha Burgers vegan restaurant chain, opened since Sept 2013 / previously at HaMelicha 44. SEPT 2015 REPORTED THIS OUTLET SHUT. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-11:00pm, Sat 6:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery

First Review by bcon

Good food - Edit

Schnitzelburger was fine and falafel was good, but overall not memorable. They did have a large menu and delicious-looking desserts, which we did not try. Nice outdoor covered patio. I was very happy to support a 100% vegan restaurant in Israel (there are not many) so I give them 4 stars for giving it a go!

Cheap and filling - Edit

Yeh it's not a classy joint but the food is tasty and plentiful, the seitan is my favourite, the Buddha burger is also quite good , standard drinks and smoothies that are very filling, prices are good and I did not notice any unclean areas, at least you can see into the kitchen and some other more up market cafés have really poor standards , we ate an another where their take away boxes were in the garden outside? Anyway there is plenty in tel aviv to choose from and burgers are one and cheap/ tasty and perfectly satisfying

Pros: Taste, Price

Cons: Decor is basic, More seating

tasty food, reasonable prices - Edit

We had the buddha burger and the 'roastbeef seitan' burrito.
Both were very tasty.
Our kids were happy with the felafel and french fries.
Though the food is typical of 'fast' food, expect about a half-hour wait as everything is prepared fresh, on demand.

Return to Eilat Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Buddha Burgers - Eliat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.