Buckleys Chance

174 Ocean Beach Rd, Sorrento, Victoria, 3943

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has several labeled vegan choices such as coconut & lemon infused chia pudding, avocado pea & mint smash, Asian herb salad, black sesame wild rice, toast, ancient grain salad, and others. Family owned. Est. 1981. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm, Sat 7:00am-5:00pm, Sun 7:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Western, Take-out, Catering, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Aloo

Better than Buckley's - Edit

Unfortunately Buckley's smelt of eggs and meat from the outside when we were there on the weekend. It was very busy, we wandered in anyway. Service was OK, nothing special.

There's not a whole lot of choice around here for vegans, but you will find something here, albeit limited. Vegan and vegetarian items are marked on the menu (as well as gluten free).

Menu is very limited anyway, let alone for vegans. I had a chia pudding which was delightful, with lemon rind. I would have preferred more fruit. They had cakes, with gluten free options, but nothing vegan. They had toasties, which you might have thought would be easy to make veg options, but there were none. :(

Hope there are more options around here soon, as this place is kind of a pathetic option in terms of 'friendliness' for us. But what I did have was better than nothing, and relatively healthy - I give 'em that.

TessaD 27 Apr 2017 - Hi Aloo,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us here on HappyCow! I am disappointed to hear our service was not up to scratch - as our friendly and efficient service is something we pride ourselves on at Buckleys Chance - I will absolutely be taking this constructive criticism on board.

We are currently in the process of designing our new menu which will feature quite a few vegan friendly options - including sweet treats! We hope you will give us another try when you visit Sorrento again :)

Thanks again!
Tessa :)

Return to Sorrento Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Buckleys Chance closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.