Bubby's Burritos

( 1 review )
201-333-1550

440 Jersey Ave, Jersey City, New Jersey, USA, 07302

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers many vegetarian and clearly labeled vegan dishes on the menu, including burritos, combo plates, chili, and tacos. Vegan choices include brown rice, refried pinto beans and black beans. Also has a large selection of smoothies. Take out or dine-in. Has a small number of indoor tables.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Mexican, Catering, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Trummerflute

Great Mexican in Jersey City - Edit

I'm from California, so I'm pretty critical about my Mexican food. I was very pleasantly surprised to find this wonderful small corner restaurant in Jersey City when I was visiting my son.

My son (lacto/ovo vegetarian) had the Super Mission Bay burrito - corn, beans, rice, guacamole, sour cream. I'm a vegan, and had the Vegan with veggies burrito - beans, brown rice, grilled veggies, guacamole on a whole wheat tortilla. We grabbed a side of rice for the baby, and my son had a fabulous smoothy, all for $24. You get a choice of chips or lettuce and pico de gallo salad on the side. I asked for some spicy salsa, they brought out a very nice green tomatillo, nice pleasant bite, not very spicy.

You order at the counter, we sat at a table very cozy chairs. It looked like they do a nice take out business also. I'd love to try the vegetarian plate also. Perfect Saturday lunch!

Pros: Several vegan choices clearly marked, Not a long wait, Great flavors, nice vibe. Excellent smoothies

Cons: Need a spicy hot sauce

Return to Jersey City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bubby's Burritos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.