Bubbles

480-849-4764

6990 E Shea Blvd Ste 107, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85254

Vegan bar in the Agua Caliente Center est. 2017. Serving champagne, wine, cider, and a vegan food menu with items like toasts, caramel chocolate apples, lemon bars, and organic cotton candy. Open Wed-Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Beer/Wine, Fusion

First Review by dawn_ew

Delicious Artisan Toast + Dessert - Edit

If a restaurant is going to serve mostly artisan toast, dessert, and cotton candy, then by golly, let them serve awesome artisan toast, dessert, and cotton candy! I didn't have any cotton candy, but our vegan cheddar toast topped with red pepper (and at our request micro greens) was quite good. The avocado toast was quite good as well, spread with fresh, buttery avocado, and Earth Balance type vegan butter, and (at our request) chili spread on the side.

We also enjoyed the samples we received of a pecan square and a lemon square. We didn't have the brownie, but it looked good.

The staff member there was very nice and as helpful as she could be. However, since the desserts were baked off-site, she couldn't answer specific questions I had about ingredients.

I wish Bubbles offered more of a selection + healthier options. But for deliciousness of what's offered and staff-friendliness, I recommend it.

Pros: 100% Vegan, Delicious Food, Friendly Staff

Cons: "Fun" snacky foods, but non-healthy fare, Narrow Selection, Difficult to find on GPS.

Hidden gem! - Edit

This is a tiny bar tucked away in a little strip mall. It's very quaint and the staff is very helpful and friendly. It's all vegan. It has a few light appetizers and desserts. All of the food is about $10. They recently transitioned to a vegan menu. They gave us several free samples of desserts and appetizers. I highly recommend for a special occasion, as it's a little pricey.

Pros: All vegan menu. , The toast is very substantial, not just a tiny pie, Extremely helpful staff.

Cons: A little expensive.

Great Bar! - Edit

This is a small place in a quiet shopping center with a fun, unique vibe. The avocado and faux gras toast were delicious and complimented well by a glass of champagne.

Return to Scottsdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bubbles closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.