Bua Thai Cuisine

Contact 202-265-0828

1635 P St NW (at Dupont Circle, Washington DC), Washington, District Of Columbia, USA, 20036

Serves meat, vegan options available. Typical Thai restaurant in the Dupont Circle area. Has separate vegetarian menu section. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri 5:00pm-10:30pm.

Category: Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Ajolote

Great Meal! - Edit

This was one of our best meals during our week in DC. Yes, the menu items are pretty standards for a Thai restaurant, but they do everything well. Lots of vegetarian options. Just ask and you can veganize most dishes. Outstanding service. Very friendly and efficient staff.

Nothing out of the ordinary - Edit

It was Monday night, Cafe Green was closed and I didn't want to spend hours at a restaurant because I was by myself. I found this place through vegdc.com and decided to chek it ou because of their separate veg menu. The fod was alright. I ordered a soup with rice noodles and vegetables and that iis what I got. I then rdered fresh rolls, which were not originally veg, but the waitress asked the chef to not use shrimp and everything was fine. All in all it was a pleasant experience, but nothing out of the ordinary. Cheap.

Pros: Service, Location

Cons: Bland

Return to Washington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bua Thai Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.