Brussels Lof

Akerkstraat 24, Groningen, Netherlands, 9712 BG

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers classic and contemporary vegetarian dishes. The only meat served is fish. Open Tue-Sat 14:00-22:00.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Dutch, Non-veg

First Review by killermiller

Timbale

Points +20

04 Jan 2020

Great stuff

Every vegetarian dish on the menu can be made vegan per your request. Helpful and friendly staff and amazing food. Co sign on the other review about this being a 5 star place, had a great meal!

killermiller

Points +160

10 Oct 2019

Incredible food!

I saw this restaurant had vegan options on the HC app, so a friend and I gave it a try. I told them I was vegan when I walked in. The chef/owner came out and went through each item on the menu that could be “veganized.” Everything we ordered was amazing. I got a pumpkin salad to start, with pumpkin, endive, hazelnuts, and lots of other tasty things. I got the truffle gnocchi as my main - best gnocchi I’ve ever had! My friend got the polenta, which was also amazing! the chef said he sometimes does vegan fondu, but to call ahead because he doesn’t always have vegan cheese. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because you can give 4 max for non-veg restaurants.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Very accommodating , Friendly staff

Return to Groningen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brussels Lof closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.