Brown Family Farm - Market & Cafe

( 1 review )
772-828-3403

3475 US Highway 1, Fort Pierce, Florida, USA, 34982

Serves fish, vegan options available. Market with kitchen & juice bar offering a vegan, organic, gluten-free menu: everything is vegan except for tuna fish. Offers raw zoodles and raw pizza, salads, acai, nut milks, kombucha, quinoa bowls, and more. Organic produce for sale. Open Tue-Sat 9:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Pizza, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Gluten-free, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by SophistiKatie

Friendly staff, vegan oriented - Edit

I went in not expecting much because my mom said she was bringing us to a vegan cafe and upon pulling up outside, I quickly noticed the farm fresh eggs sign. They currently only have juice, smoothies, some fresh produce and other light snacks but they're transitioning into a full vegan cafe and I was very happy to give them my business to help ensure the transition happens. They do sell eggs and honey so not entirely vegan but I honestly don't know what else you call a place like this. It was small and quaint and the staff was extremely friendly. We went two days in a row for smoothies and juices. Excellent!

Pros: friendly staff, vegan options, delicious smoothies and juices

Return to Fort Pierce Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brown Family Farm - Market & Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.