First Review by HAL 9000

Nothing vegan here... - Edit

We went to their other outlet but I think this review/warning belongs to all their places in Kassel:

We went here and asked for vegan items, but the only thing they had was bread (which tastes admittedly quite nice, but most bakeries have vegan bread in Germany) and coffee without milk. No vegan sweets or snacks to have here. This bakery offers nothing which most other bakeries in Germany would not offer. We also had a coffee here and it was absolutely awful, I don't think I had such a bad coffee in a long time

Pros: Tasty German bread

Cons: Nothing specifically for vegans, Awful coffee

Best bakery in town! - Edit

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Ask them for their product list. It shows each product and its ingredients. They even use sunflower oil to grease the baking pans.

The products are a bit more expensive here, but worth the money. Besides the usual products like different kinds of breads and rolls you can also buy other products like spread in jars and muesli. The shop is nicely done up and there are bistro tables inside.

Get their "Roggenvollkornbrot"! It's vegan and does taste delicious!

Pros: ecological ingredients, vegan options, friendly staff

Cons: no vegan cake

Return to Kassel Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brotgarten Friedrich-Ebert-Strasse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.