Broke Ass Pizza

832-548-0471

1323 Rosewood St, Houston, Texas, USA, 77004

Serves meat, vegan options available. Makes vegetarian and vegan pizzas, plus breadstix and calzones. Co-op focussing on organic, locally grown seasonal vegetables as the main toppings for pizza. Uses southern flavors coupled with indigenous African inspiration. Operates from a residential location and is ran as a worker-owned business. Previously located at Anita St. Previously vegetarian, reported March 2017 has introduced a meat pizza. Open Tue-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 1:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Organic, Delivery, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Nzinga

Hidden Gem in Houston - Edit

Oh my! Where do I start? First, the pizza is amazingly delicious!!!! I'm from Chicago (home of the best pizzas) & Ive yet to run across a pizza so delicious!!! AMAZING customer service, great timing, pizza made to order F R E S H & Hot!! I'll be making a special weekly trip from Lake Jackson to Houston for a special healthy meal for me & my family. Cost is VERY reasonable to say that it's vegan/vegetarian. Thank you Happy Cow for listing this business! Signed a Lifetime customer

Pros: Delicious pizza , Customer service, Creativity in pie recipes

Great Pizza Option - Edit

Broke Ass Pizza is so delicious. I tried the Spicy Curry pizza today and last week I had The Last Organic pizza, and the classic cheese from there. This pizza is so delicious and delightful. The pizza options are so unique and I am always satisfied. It's great for vegetarians and vegans. Everyone can enjoy the greatness they have to offer. The pizza was full of delicious, crisp vegetables, which were so tasty and perfectly blended with herbs, spices, and seasonings. Yo, the crust...the crust is so damn good! My family and I all love this place. I highly recommend Broke Ass. Lastly, the service is excellent, they bring the pizza out to you curbside for pickup and it's always hot and fresh. Broke Ass has become one of my top favorite places for eating out.

Pros: great, creative pizza options, excellent service

Return to Houston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Broke Ass Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.