Brockhill Cafe Restaurant

Contact 01303-240439

Saltwood, Hythe, Kent, Hythe, England, CT21 4HL

Vegetarian cafe set in 54 acres of countryside within the Kent North Downs area. Has an adventure playground. Open daily March-October 10:30am-5:30pm, November-February 10:30am-4pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Smashinglady Lyminge

Tasty food and lovely staff - Edit

We stopped here for lunch on our way back home after a holiday in Europe. Really delicious food, all vegetarian. I am a gluten free vegan which can be tricky but the staff couldn't have been more helpful, I had the vege shepherds pie which was yum, followed by dairy free ice cream which was delicious. My husband is not veggie in the slightest but he thoroughly enjoyed his vege sausage in French bread. Lovely outside eating area in peaceful surroundings. Cannot recommend this place enough for a lunch or snack and only wish we lived nearer, we will definitely be back!

Pros: Good selection of vegetarian and vegan food, staff very happy to advise on additional dietary r, excellent drinks selection for all palettes

Cons: none that I can think of!

vegan friendly - Edit

excellent to find a veggie café in a country park, vegan friendly, good food, good value, friendly helpful staff, vegan Sunday roast for 4.99,whats not to like, AAA+

Pros: vegan options, good quality, not expensive , good setting,friendly

good food - Edit

Visited this place on Sunday and was pleased to find a good selection of veggie and vegan food. We ordered two burgers a salad and a jug of Apple juice all pretty good and great value at £12 all set I'm lovely grounds.

A veggie cafe in a great location - Edit

Brockhill Country Park is a great place to visit. There are 2 circular walks and lots to see and do for all ages. The Cafe is great. All veggie with vegan choices - just what you need after a walk although you can park up and just eat if you aren't feeling energetic!

Pros: good value, friendly staff

Return to Hythe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brockhill Cafe Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.