Broadway Vegan Market

• Farmers-market Farmer's Market
  • Vegan
N/a

London Fields Primary School, Westgate St, East London, England, E8 3RU

Weekly outdoor market featuring numerous vendors selling vegan food and desserts. Live music and informal music. Open Sat 10:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by Bea_lc

5 mins from home! - Edit

I love this vegan market and the fact that I can eat whatever I fancy. Music is fab and the schoolyard is a good size. The seating is a bit small which is understandable as is in a primary school but there’s also a nice grass area to sit on if the weather is good.

Pros: On my doorstep!, Eat whatever I want., All the stall holders are friendly.

Cons: Not always busy (just want it to be popular!) :) , Tiny benches

Cutest vegan market - Edit

I love Broadway vegan market. I have been going since it opened because it is such an enjoyable experience. The variety of traders is spot on: junk food from Joey’s and biff jacks, delicious pizza from Little Leaf, Indian from Spicebox, Thai from Eatchay, crepes, lots of cakes, donuts, smoothies, coffee, and the best cheese ever from The Cashew Family. Each week there are new surprises like Club Mexicana showing up with their tacos and cheezy fries.
But what i love the most is the relaxed atmosphere and generous sitting space.

Pros: lots of variety , Great location and space, delicious food

Return to East London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Broadway Vegan Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.