Broadway Grille and Pub

570-732-4343

24 Broadway (at Susquehanna St), Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, USA, 18229

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serves global cuisine in a hip, Victorian ambiance. Has vegan options. Open daily.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by fitvegan75

It's a 5 star from me. - Edit

We are heading home from Philly to SYRACUSE and stopped off for a quick bite. My sister is non-veg, I am vegetarian so for me, every establishment has to be half half. Staff is super knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. Food is outstanding. I had the black bean burger and potato soup (no meat added!). If I could give them 5 stars, they deserve it.

Tuna on lettuce - Edit

My wife and I very, very rarely eat at a non-vegan establishment that serves vegan options. But we were in the area and decided to give it a try.

Sadly, it was a mistake. The black bean burger was so-so. Mostly bun, BUT.....I went to put the lettuce on the burger and i noticed something that looked like chicken on it. Smelled it and it was tuna. The lettuce also had tune juice on it as well.

Obviously, I will never go there again.

Pros: nice outdoor patio space, nice bar

Cons: they do not know how to handle vegan food, the waitress wasn't 100% certain the black bean bu

Return to Jim Thorpe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Broadway Grille and Pub closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.