Brixx Wood Fired Pizza

205-989-0091

181 Main St (at Paton Creek), Hoover, Alabama, USA, 35244

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise pizzeria. Has vegan cheese, and pizza crusts are vegan with gluten-free optional.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by CeeEff

Excellent Service and Food - Edit

I usually get the Wood-Roasted Vegetable pizza made vegan and the hummus trio at this chain restaurant. The best thing about my meal, though, was the service. My waiter was extremely attentive, which was shocking, because I was one of three people outside! Anyway, the other waiters seemed attentive, as well. I can't recommend this restaurant enough!

Pros: Number of Vegan Options, Service, Atmosphere

Fantastic vegan pizza, no extra cost! - Edit

Brixx is bright an colorful. They have a full service bar, a lengthy pizza menu, and salads and sandwiches.
While they only offer one size pizza, both their wheat and traditional crusts are vegan, so no worries. And they do not charge extra if you ask for Daiya Vegan Cheese!
The service is very friendly and our pizza was ready in just ten minutes. My husband and I will DEFINITELY be going back there!

Pros: Vegetables are cut to the perfect size, Daiya Vegan Cheese is avalible, Pizza tasted fantastic!

Cons: They were out of bottled water when we visited, No vegan desserts

Return to Hoover Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brixx Wood Fired Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.