Brixx Wood Fired Pizza

864-286-1070

1125 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, South Carolina, USA, 29607

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise pizzeria. Has vegan cheese, and pizza crusts are vegan with gluten-free optional.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by hamish193

Be careful... vegans - Edit

After two years of eating their GF dough because I was informed by three different servers of it being vegan it came down to this. Granted, I should have done more research like I usually do. This whole time it's had egg whites in it. It took me a long time to come to terms with what had happened, I was far past disgusted. I contacted Brixx and received a lovely letter from their director of marketing. He assured me they re-trained all staff on allergies and the importance of understanding the menu. They will be changing their menu in the future, thankfully.

Pros: Daiya Cheese

Cons: Lack of vegan options, Great Happy Hour

Contributions +114

Vegan Cheese Available! - Edit

I was super excited to visit this place and get a delicious vegan pizza. I was excited to order the mushroom pizza with vegan cheese, but that was more or less where my excitement ended.

When the pizza came out, it looked good. The crust was crispy (I find merit in both crispy and dough-y crusts alike), but when I bit into it, I found it to be unappetizing in texture. Even the cheese, which I was most excited for was a little on the salty side for this pizza. The sauce wasn't anything to write home about either.

Other than the novelty of ordering vegan cheese on a pizza at a restaurant, I would not choose to eat here again. Not because it was terrible, but because I think there are much better options in the area. I didn't see many other options aside from the vegan pizza on their menu either.

Pros: Vegan Cheese

Cons: Crust & Sauce

Good Pizza - Edit

The Pizza is good, plenty of Vegetarian options (but so do most pizza places) - from a vegetarian's perspective, this restaurant is just 'meh'.

Return to Greenville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brixx Wood Fired Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.