Brightwok Kitchen

312-583-0729

21 E Adams St, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60603

Serves meat, vegan options available. Select-your-own-ingredients Asian stir fry restaurant offering many vegan ingredients. Wok is cleaned in between orders. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sat 11:30am-8:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by KarenGillespie

AMAZING VEGAN FOOD - I COULD EAT THERE EVERYDAY - Edit

I was on a business trip to Chicago and stopped by this restaurant. They have so many amazing Vegan options and they are beyond sensitive to separating the preparation of my food from their non-veg options. It's so nice not to have to worry about explaining what being vegan is, how to prep my food, my sensitivities, etc. Then to have so many options and be so flexible...couldn't ask for a better experience. I would've given this 5 reviews but the App said it needs to be 100% Vegetarian to be able to submit it.

Pros: amazing food , super vegan friendly , affordable

Cons: none.

Delicious, Very Vegan Friendly Stir-fry - Edit

Brightwok kitchen is one of my go-to spots in the Chicago Loop. Whether you are here for business or a tourist, definitely consider stopping by. All of their sauces are vegan and their bases are too (rice, lettuce, rice noodles). The only non-vegan items are if you add in an animal-protein like chicken or egg. I have tried almost all of their sauces and I like all of them. Maybe one day they will commit to 100% vegan!

They are also incredibly fast if you happen to be a hurry. The restaurant can get very crowded during weekday lunch hour so come early if you want to dine-in. But, if you are just grabbing pick-up, the line moves very quick.

Pros: Fast-service, Tons of vegan options, Big portions for reasonable prices

Cons: No table service, Crowded during peak lunch hour

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brightwok Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.