Brightside Kitchen

n/a

12493 University Ave (at Mercy Health and Fitness Center), Clive, Iowa, USA, 50325

Plant based cafe est. Jan 2018 inside the fitness center: enter from back parking lot or from the glass hallway in the front of the building and turn to your right. Cooks with reduced oil and sugar. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American

First Review by Gleep6991

sooo gooooooood - Edit

Much needed quinoa bowl with enough food to last me two days. The owners not only know what they’re doing, they’re doing it better than the rest!

Delicious! - Edit

I have head a lot about Brightside Kitchen and I love 2-3 hours away. So when I finally got the chance to go, I went!

BrightsideKitchen 11 Apr 2018 - Thanks for coming and telling others about it. Your review helped others find us as they were traveling through!

All Vegan and healthy too - Edit

Loved the veggie bowl and the soup was great too. Nice to see the Des Moines area has an all Vegan restaurant again.

BrightsideKitchen 11 Apr 2018 - Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for all your support. We really appreciate it!

Return to Clive Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brightside Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.