Bridges Organic Health Restaurant

254-715-076375

Tubman Rd, Upperhill Food Court, Upperhill (at Koinange St), Nairobi, Kenya, 00200

Serves meat, vegan options available. A health food restaurant that serves traditional Kenyan cuisine prepared with organically grown produce, since 2006. Sources its organic produce from members of the Kenya Organic Agricultural Network. Vegans please inquire about options and inform HappyCow. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering, Kenyan, African, Non-veg

First Review by anniemaggiemay

Nice place to visit - Edit

This place had a nice feeling. Vegetarian choices were well marked and most were vegan. Food was good but not excellent and it had no much spices. I eat for example arrow roots, rice and mixed vegetables that had 6-7 different vegetables. Also I chose freshly made organic juice that had carrots, apple and spinach. Prices were really cheap. That juice cost only 200 KS (2€) and food 550 KS (5,5€). There were around 15 different juice choices and also organic smoothies with chia.
Staff was friendly and there were four people working, but I was only customer in 45 minutes while I was here. This is open in Monday-Saturday 7AM-9PM and location is 100 meters from Moi Ave that is one of main roads in Nairobi's city center.

Updated from previous review on 2017-12-16

Great find in Nairobi - Edit

Stopped here for lunch in September 2015 - took me a while to find it but glad I finally did! There were a few vegan options on the menu - I had the vegetable curry with ugali, which was delicious and filling. Busy, buzzing atmosphere and friendly staff - I would recommend if in Nairobi!

Pros: Delicious food, Nice atmosphere, Good value

Cons: Busy - may have to wait for a table

Return to Nairobi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bridges Organic Health Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.