Contact 401-348-9700

37 Main St, Westerly, Rhode Island, USA, 02891

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local food. Menu includes vegetarian options, including a black bean burger, hummus and falafel pita, portabello sandwich, and vegetarian cassoulet.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by pisceschic

Great meal & close to casino. - Edit

We were looking for a restaurant near Foxwoods. We had tickets for a show, but wanted a good vegan/veggie meal that the casino does not provide. We found Bridge through HappyCow and we had a fabulous meal - it is right over the border in RI (maybe 10-15 minutes to the casino). They had quite a few vegan and veggie choices (appetizers, sandwiches and entrees) and the waiter knew a lot and was happy to find out anything he wasn't sure of.
We will be back and are happy to spread the word.

Pros: Vegan, Helpful Staff, Excellent food

Happy to find vegan options in the area! - Edit

I enjoyed Bridge. I had the zucchini lasagna which was fresh and flavorful. The one vegan dessert, a chocolate cake, was pretty tasty, but seemed dry without a sauce, whipped cream, or ice cream. I had a soy latte with dinner, although I was told they don't always have soy milk.

The dinner menu was slightly different then on the website. There are also vegan options during Sunday brunch.

Our server was very friendly. She didn't know which items listed as vegetarian were vegan, but was happy to ask and said they all were.

Pros: Multiple vegan options, Rustic yet elegant decor, Friendly staff

Cons: Items aren't labeled vegan, Vegan dessert wasn't a winner

Return to Westerly Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bridge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1703 times since Feb 2011.