Brew.etarian

772-419-8711

2401 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, Florida, USA, 34994

Vegetarian restaurant & tap house, est. summer 2016. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri 11:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Sat 9:00am-12:00am, Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Fusion

First Review by rockchicke

AWESOME - Edit

Oh, where do I begin?? I am in Stuart for a couple days and we stopped in here for a late lunch. The young man serving us was SO delightful. He was extremely knowledgeable about the beer selections, as well as all the food. He was interesting to talk to and you could tell that he enjoyed working at this charming vegetarian restaurant (they serve no meat at all).

My short version is: EAT HERE. EAT HERE, NOW. You won't regret it, believe me. The food was delicious, the place was super-clean, and the décor was wonderful (take the time to look around at how the place is decorated). My friend had a craft beer which she loved. The food was plentiful, freshly-made, and the price was great! It was a wonderful dining experience. Did I mention great service?

Now the long version (which is what I am all about!): This is a little storefront place. As soon as you enter, you start looking around at all the cool stuff in there. There's a bar area, and lots of nice tables to sit out (there are also tables outside). Our server (and bartender) Billy could not have been nicer. He let my friend sample beers before she chose one (M.I.A. Sake Beer), which she really enjoyed. He then took our order, after explaining that all the food was made fresh, and we could leave out anything we didn't want. My friend left out cucumber, and they accommodated that request. I had the Chikadee Salad Sammy, a delicious sandwich filled with all kinds of goodies like chic peas, apples, celery, cranberries, and a ton of other good stuff. It was SO delicious. What made it even better was they heated the grain bun it came on - that really added a nice touch to the sandwich (it's all about the details!). I loved it. My friend had the chili marinated tofu sandwich, and hers too was delicious.

I also had a glass of "watermelon iced lemonade" - I highly recommend it - it was so refreshing and unusual. Between the ambiance, the fantastic service, and the amazing food, I highly recommend this place. Even if you're not a vegetarian, you can still find something delicious to eat - and of course drink, because they have several types of beer on tap. I don't drink, but my lush friend really enjoyed her beer. Go here - go now - you won't regret it.

We liked it so much, we came back the next night and had another wonderful dining experience. A girl was our server this time, and she was great too. Love the place! OH, GET A POPSICLE! Vegan popsicle! YUM!

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-13

Pros: Lots of delicious food to choose from, Great service, Charming inside

Outstanding! - Edit

We found this restaurant while in town visiting family and we were able to join an in-progress vegan wine tasting. It was unbelievably delicious! Everything we had was amazing and my husband who doesn't like beets or mushrooms ate both throughout the five course dinner.

We will definitely be back!

Pros: delicious vegan food

Return to Stuart Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brew.etarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.