Brewed Cafe

Contact 414-276-2739

1208 E Brady St, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, 53202

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee shop with a food menu offering all-day breakfast, sandwiches and wraps. Vegan dishes are marked and include tofu scrambles and veggie sandwiches. Open Mon-Sun 6:30am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by esther802535

review change - Edit

I used to love this place for great vegan food options in Milwaukee, but I had a terrible experience with an employee and cannot justify going back, nor do I want to. So, one person of four from our group ordered food, and when it was time for the rest of us to order food, they said the oven was broken. So, we asked if the first order was still going to be made - and the employee angrily said yes in a poor tone, which was confusing because you know...the oven was apparently broken. We were a little shocked. We then shortly after suggested that if the meal hadn’t been started, we could just cancel it, since it didn’t make sense for one person out of four to eat brunch. The employee got so upset, and was yelling at us. We were trying to be nice and lighten the workload and stress, but clearly it had been misunderstood. When the food finally came, the employee threw it on the table and screamed out sarcastically to the entire store. It was incredibly rude and inappropriate, and we informed them we would never be coming back. Very disappointing, as I have never been treated so poorly by a cafe employee in my life.

Updated from previous review on 2016-10-07

Pros: Plenty of vegan options, Soy and almond milk available

Cons: Serves meat, dairy and eggs, Terrible customer service

Return to Milwaukee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brewed Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.