Brek

Contact 045-800-4561

Piazza Bra, 20 (at next to the Arena), Verona, Italy,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Self-serve buffet style, pay at a cashier before you eat. There is a vegetables and whole grains section that is all vegan with micro-greens, beans, corn, carrots, beets, other veggies, quinoa, and farro. There is also fresh fruit and other vegetarian and fish dishes.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Buffet, Fast food, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by neekole

Check it out before making plans - Edit

Thinking that there would at least be a salad bar, we made plans to eat there with omni friends. My vegan partner and I ended up with fruit salad for dinner. The cooked side vegetables looked dreary. We saw pre-made non-vegan salads and didn't see a way to make our own.

Pros: lots of tables

Cons: limited vegan options

Very pleasant find - Edit

I was in Verona for an afternoon after spending 5 days in Venice. As a vegan, this place was an excellent break from the usual Pizza and Pasta.

There was a large salad bar with lots of vegan options. A rice bar, a pasta bar, and meat bar (where it was possible to take vegetables only).

Possible to get full up with healthy food at a very reasonable price. Very much enjoyed this place.

Right in the centre of Verona - in the square of the Arena.

Pros: Great location, Great selection, Great value

great value for your € - Edit

my wife and i were recommended to eat at brek by our host in verona and i'm glad we did. it is a great location (in the main piazza by the arena). there are a lot of tables inside and outside. it's self service buffet with a lot of vegetarian and a few vegan options. we are vegan and we ate from the salad bar, which has two bowl sizes (€3,20 for small and €4,20 for large). there was spinach, lettuce, microgreens, corn, beans, carrot, beets, tomato, quinoa (w/ veggies), farro (w/ veggies), and other things. great value!

Pros: good value, clean , healthy

Cons: few vegan choices

Return to Verona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brek closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.