Bread Euphoria

206 Main St, Haydenville, Massachusetts, USA, 01039

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local bakery cafe, opened since May 2010. Makes some vegan breads including an olive loaf, grains, and baguettes. Has sandwiches and salads, pizza with vegan cheese, sometimes a vegan soup, soy milk for coffee drinks. Vegan choices are clearly marked. Open Mon-Wed 7:00am-6:00pm, Thu 7:00am-8:00pm, Fri 7:00am-9:00pm, Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Sarah P

Amazing vegan pizza!! - Edit

I love this place so much! The pizza is the best! The sourdough crust is so good and the toppings are always fresh and delicious and sometimes local. The bread is wonderful as well. This place is on my way to work and it's great for getting coffee and vegan muffins on the way to work and picking up pizza or bread on the way home. It's a good date night on Saturday nights when there is table service and live local music.

The only thing I wish is that they had more vegan bakery options because the ones they have are damn good!

Best vegan pizza around - Edit

Although the hummus sandwiches are delicious and I love the almond spread on those sandwiches, I am now in love with the vegan pizza at Bread Euphoria! My favorite pizza is the spinach special with vegan cheese. It is delicious every time and the servings are ample. Bread euphoria also carries my favorite coffee around and I love I especially love the soy mint mochas. Salads and the vegan baked good options are always delicious as well. Sometimes daily soup selections are vegan. Beer and wine are also available and sometimes other alcohol drink specials are available as well. I would rather drive to Bread Euphoria to pick up pizza then walk into town for other vegan options. .

Pros: Best vegan pizza in the Valley, Vegan options are always available, Excellent bread

Cons: Full orders can be a bit pricey, Sometimes vegan cheese runs out

Return to Haydenville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bread Euphoria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.