Bread and Roses Bakery

Contact 207-646-4227

246 Main St Rte 1, Ogunquit, Maine, USA, 03907

Open seasonally - must call ahead. Bakery, coffee, vegetarian breakfast and lunch food. Uses egg and dairy. Has a few vegan suitable pastries. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by Julie R

CHARMING PLACE WITH WONDERFUL TREATS - Edit

First and foremost, I love that this cafe is vegetarian! Besides all the yummy-looking bakery items, they also serve eggs, sandwiches with cheeses, pizzas, etc. - no meats at all (yah!).

We picked this place because the desserts were just SO inviting. I wanted them all, but we settled on a piece of blueberry pound cake, and a blueberry coffee square. Both were fresh and DELICIOUS. The pound cake was to die for! My friend also had a good espresso. I doubt there is anything here that isn't good.

There's a little side area where you can sit outside and enjoy your treats. It's a very clean little bakery. I loved it.

I loved everything about this charming town of Ogunquit. When I find myself here again, I will most definitely eat at Bread and Roses.

Pros: Vegetarian, Delicious sweets, Reasonable prices and friendly

Return to Ogunquit Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bread and Roses Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.