CLOSED: Bread and Butter

413-230-3123

68 Cowls Rd, Amherst, Massachusetts, USA, 01002

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serves breakfast and lunch. Has lots of vegetarian choices. Has a handful of vegan choices: tofu scramble, pancakes, roasted tofu sandwich, roasted tofu salad, plus a number of sides. Every dish is made fresh to order, and nearly everything is made in-house from scratch. Reported closed, Feb 2018.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by nafanc

a few vegan options - Edit

They have vegan and gluten free pancakes that can have fruit added that are quite good. They also have a vegan tofu scramble with veggies. All in all a decent spot.

Great breakfast - Edit

I came for breakfast and got the tofu scramble. It was really fresh and tasty. It was accompanied by home fries, which were utterly phenomenal. They're unlike most home fries I've had - these were cut thin into medallions and cooked until crisp on the outside. Now I wish all home fries were made like that!

I liked my breakfast so much that I came back the next day for the exact same thing. I'm eager to try the lunch next time, as well.

Pros: Good breakfast, Home fries! , Fresh

Return to Amherst Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Bread and Butter closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.