Tupiniquim Brazil Crepes - Kiosk

Contact 07908886184

Lauriston Place, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH3 9AU

Serves meat, vegan options available. Kiosk making traditional Brazilian food and offers a large drinks menu of smoothies and juices; has almond milk. Gluten free flour is used to make the crepes, and you could ask for vegan batter. Uses compostable serving ware. It's near The Meadows and opposite the Bank of Scotland. Open Tue-Sat 11:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Juice bar, Take-out, Brazilian, Non-veg

First Review by annelie24

Just fabulous! - Edit

We were delighted by the authentic Brazilian cuisine in the centre of Edinburgh. Run by a warm and friendly couple, very knowledgeable and understanding of dietary requirements! The portions veer very generous, overall good value for money and delicious at the same time! Recommend to anyone with gluten or diary intolerance. We will definitely be back!!!

What a gem! - Edit

Firstly, if I could select five stars, I would. This is a fantastic quick snack stop and I couldn't recommend it highly enough. The owner is very friendly, happily whipping up an off-menu, all of the veggies vegan creation which was worth much more than we were charged. Cheerful banter and a crisp, mouth-watering savoury crepe on a windy day. Perfection.

Pros: STUFFED with fillings, added extras - chilli and pumpkin seeds, so crispy!!!

Cons: the van is not parked outside my hostel hehe

Excellent food, lovely people. - Edit

We came across this place by accident. I'm very happy we did.

The staff are lovely and friendly and the selection of crepes was huge.

They even made us gluten free/vegan crepes, both savoury and sweet. They were to die for. Lovely home made spicy sauce and a real feeling of home cooking with love.

I highly recommend this place.

I will be there regularly now I've found it.

a true gem in Edinburgh - Edit

I have been to Brazil Crepes so many times that I stopped counting. I have tried almost all of the smoothies, which are all vegan or can be made vegan and I can also recommend the juices - all made fresh before your eyes. Staff is super friendly and happy to give recommendations if you - like me - can't decide because everything sounds great.
I haven't tried the gluten free crepes yet but have been told that they are happy to make a vegan batter, just ask. The vegan and vegetarian toppings include spinach, sundried tomatos and squash.

Pros: very reasonably priced, huge range of healthy fruits+vegetables, incredibly friendly staff

Return to Edinburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tupiniquim Brazil Crepes - Kiosk closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.